CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper Detox

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Laredo7 Views: 16,711
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,872,526

Re: Copper Detox

I've been to the mineral springs 3 times now for a total of 8 days....it's truly amazing. i can tell you honestly that 90 percent of my symptoms are gone or greatly reduced now at 4 months into the detox....the only thing that crashes me now is emotional upset i.e. fighting with my BF which i really try and curb but we are dealing with a meddling mother in law issue which makes this hard but we are both being open and he's seeking counseling so it looks good:) (says the eternal optimist;)
i do eat grains now occassionally but in the beginning my diet was strict and i do mean strict..i wanted to get better badly and was willing to do anything to get there....and yes i suffered that first month but i knew in my heart i would get better and the change was just so dramatic by month 2 that i knew i would never go back....
ps i had/have dark brown spots and freckles all over my arms and torso that sprung up in the last 4 years...they are fading with the detox and my stretch marks are gone too....our bodies are miraculous

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.250 sec, (1)