CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper Detox
 
  Views: 15,147
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,872,725

Re: Copper Detox


150 mg dose of lipoic acid can be an express train to the looney bin for mercury toxic people. i've seen it happen. for others it can be a miracle supplement.

keep in mind that if you are metal toxic you are likely not toxic in just one metal, this according to dr. wilson and others. even in homeopathy this was known and it is said that 'mercury resides inside lead'

large doses of NAC can similarly throw people off if they are mercury toxic. sulfur is a very important element to consider with metal toxic people, you just have to be very aware of what it is doing and navigate properly. the source of sulfur doesn't matter much unless it is a chelator. any form of sulfur will form a loose bond with certain metals and move them around. too much movement= crazy curezone people and endless regression, or what some people call crashes. not that all af people are metal toxic, but a lot are and don't know it.

you can't just assume you are copper toxic just because one person is getting better either. i'm pretty sure this person did her own research for her particular case. do your own dilligence as well.






 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.797 sec, (1)