CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling sick a week after first liver/gallbladder cleanse. Is this normal?

MENDOMAID Views: 18,604
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,872,512

Re: Feeling sick a week after first liver/gallbladder cleanse. Is this normal?

When I started doing LFs I would feel ill, weak, tired for a week or more. In between flushes I would be taking the maintenance parasite herbs, doing a few days of H. Clark's kidney cleanse or Clark's Liver Support tea. Several times my electrolytes were slightly out of balance and for that I would drink water with a sprinkle of salt and potassium chloride (some people use a sports drink or electrolyte powder). Besides supporting my liver and kidneys I would do Epsom Salts sweat baths to help get more toxins out. You may have a viral infection and for that high doses of Vit c, lysine and echinacea may help. I would use Clark's Zapper. I also used alpha linoic acid - it's similar to Vit E but does a better job of detoxing.

I would sometimes put off doing another Liver-Flush until I felt better but as I continued with the flushes they became easier to do and the ill feeling cleared up after a day or two.

If you feel as if you have a stuck stone Telman has suggested that you take another dose of Epsom Salts . I would also eat grapefruit and increased the fiber in my diet.

You may not have had enough bile and pancreatic enzymes to digest the turkey sandwich but that should not have had a long term effect. It is possible that the bread that had a large amount of gluten may have caused a reaction. It would be a good idea to be tested for Celiac Disease. See http://www.Celiac.com
for more information.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)