CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper Detox

Vegeta Views: 15,300
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,872,796

Re: Copper Detox

zed12 said:
"Hi Vegeta,
How do you know you have estrogen dominance? Did you get any test done or do you see any symptoms in yourself?"

Well, I've got lots of copper toxicity/estrogen dominance symptoms but the major ones are insomnia, nasty headaches, brain fog, gained weight in all the wrong places (for a guy), stretch marks, blood Sugar imbalances, and I also have cherry angioma's on my skin which is linked with excess estrogen.

My hair started going prematurely grey since I didn't have even 1 white hair before the onset of my illness. I'm basically copper overloaded but deficient at the same time as the copper stored in my liver and tissues is biounavailable. Copper deficiencies can cause premature greying of the hair and a personal hair analysis test also proved my hunch correct.

Copper and estrogen levels also run parallel so if you have high copper you almost certainly have high estrogen and vice-versa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)