CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No Crash MH

MH 108 Views: 977
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,873,927

Re: No Crash MH

No Crash was originally designed as an easy "crash-less" weight loss...but, since such a thing restores health, it also works for the too thin, because it is all about assimulation.

I tried the full blown No Crash Kit in the very beginning, but very few had any interest, then a few years later begged and begged, so I made the basic formula and then 1 more time I made it for 1 person and I think there is a bucket of that left and I do not ever intend making it again for resell...even though, it was by far the greatest kit ever created for someone desireing to assimulate the best of best foods......and a corrective for all ill health in theory.

You can make many things, but if it does not appeal to the customer, such products get shoved to the side and forgotten..often for good.

The "Original" No Crash Kit pretty much allowed any fruit, vegetable, grass, etc. to be made into the perfect drink, a drink every herb could be blended into and easily taken with no taste, no hassle, etc....I never told anyone the secret to the "No Crash" method and only the "Original" kit possesed the secret or the "reason" for the drink in the first place.

"IF" I lived in a country where I could have a walk in clinic and educate people how to cure them selves, YOU CAN BET, I would teach and supply the proper NO CRASH cure for all that any human can do with ease.....and then advance to real "fasting" or just live for ever on the NO CRASH DRINK>

Here in America, it just does not happen,people do not have such interest, will not travel, will not pay that much time and $$ on such a thing. BECAUSE actualy, such a thing would be quite legal in the usa...as long as people didn't start opening their mouths and telling doctors they cured their own cancers/heart disease, etc...THEN, all such practices would be attacked by the government medical empire. Otherwise, it is just drinking FOOD.....fruits/herbs, etc.

PEOPLE today are POOR and trained to live for electronics....and just no room for education/clinics, etc.......I know I sure do not have any such ideas anymore and would not waste doing such a task.

If you take a good look at this world, things are getting tough.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)