CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No Crash MH
 
MH 108 Views: 1,054
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,874,035

Re: No Crash MH


So you have the original NO CRASH kit available?
NO, SEEMS LIKE 5 YEARS SINCE I OFFERED THAT.....STILL HAVE SOME OF THE PRODUCTS SETTING AROUND, ALL OF WHICH ARE TOO OLD NOW AND NEED FED TO THE COWS OR FISH OR JUST "PITCH" TO THE GARDEN....WHICH OFTEN HAPPENS WHEN I MAKE SOMETHING THAT FEW TRY AND FEWER TRY FOR THE SECOND TIME.

Or is the basic formula a stepped down version of it? I am interested in acquiring some. Is it available on your website?

Maybe if people knew the "secret" they would be more interested in it? Then again, maybe not...we humans are an odd lot!
90% IF NOT MORE THAT SEARCH SUCH THINGS, ALMOST ALWAYS TRY TO RE-INVENT THE SAME IDEA AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE, WHICH I DON'T BLAME ANYONE FOR DOING.....OF THE OTHER 10%, THEY SELDOM KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT SUCH THINGS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY PURCHASED AND OFTEN NEVER TRY THE PRODUCTS THEY BUY, BUT FEEL GOOD FOR BUYING STUFF THAT IS SUPPOSE TO MKAE THEM "BETTER"...

I HAVE A PAIL OF THE NO-CRASH POWDER MADE FROM THE LAST BATCH, WHICH IS PROBABLY 2 YEARS OLD BY NOW.....SUCH THINGS NORMALLY DON'T SPOIL, BUT AGE IS A PROBLEM WHEN A PRODUCT IS NOT PURCHASED ENOUGH TO KEEP STOCK FRESH...BY FRESH, I MEAN EVERY PRODUCT SHOULD REQUIRE A NEW BATCH TWICE A YEAR..

MOST LIKELY THE PAIL OF NO CRASH WILL END UP IN THE COW FEED.

MH

calishaye

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)