Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
pilare Views: 1,486
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,874,134

Re: Blood sugar issue

The main fuel of the brain is glucose...so the first thing I think you should do, is to stabilise your glycemia before doing anything else against candida.

As you know, candida thrive on Sugar and can further disrupt your blood Sugar level...it adapts really quicky as well. Furthermore if you have low blood Sugar for a prolong period of time, it eventually decreases the number of neutrophils ready to fight candida!

Therefore restoring your first line of defense through stable blood sugar should be your fist goal.

The first rule is to eat 3 meals a day at set time and 3 snacks made of complex carbohydrates( avoid white flour and white rice products) and protein. And yes, you do need the bread categorie to achieve this!
Avoid all source of extra sugar (ketchup, salsa,sweets...) and beware of sugar added everywhere as in your vanilla yogourt...read the labels!

Eat no more than 3 fruits a day and not past dinner time. Avoid alcool at all cost because it can disrupt your blood sugar for days...

It is a bit complex at first but it will pay at the end! And only once you will be stable you can think about fighting candida...

But one good thing: restoring your blood sugar and therefore restoring your fighthing capacities through improved immunity is actually moving you forward!

I know it is a bit simplistic but do some research on reactive hypoglycemia to help you understand how to balance your meals.

Also you can read some of my old post and also maybe you want to take a look on the hypoglycemia forum.
http://ehealthforum.com/health/hypoglycemia.html

Believe me I know what you are going trough because I went trough the same thing....and stabilising my blood sugar was almost a miracle!

Good luck!

P.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.063 sec, (1)