CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HPV vaccine can prevent most anal cancers

Dquixote1217 Views: 2,547
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,874,480

Re: HPV vaccine can prevent most anal cancers

So - a scientific study in the real world is simply "main-stream propaganda?"  Hmmm....

I don't trust any study funded by Merck.  We have seen just how corrupt they have been with their studies with Vioxx, Fosamax and now Gardasil.  Need I cite numerous examples or direct you to articles I have written on Merck's deceptions?

"Those in the study, which was funded by Merck, had had at least one but no more than five sexua| encounters. They were randomly assigned either a placebo or a three-shot injection of Gardasil, a Merck-made vaccine."

I'm not saying that vaccines have had not had some positive results, but I am saying that they have by and large gotten far too much credit in many instances and that we now have far, far too many vaccines. If you want to buy into the idea that vaccines are largely the reason for the elimination of disease, then feel free.  I think the real truth with most diseases lies elsewhere and is more in line with this chart from Vaccination Liberation Organization.

Reasons for the decline of smallpox incidence and mortality

Major reasons Details
Cleaner Water Protection of water source from pollution.
Care in protecting delivery system from sewer and other contamination.
Cleaner Air Cleaning stables.
Cleaning streets.
Putting sewers underground.
Covering Cesspools/septic tanks.
Less crowded housing.
Nutrition Sanitary food habits.
More variety.
Quicker farm to market transit.
Year around fresh foods.
Hygiene People started bathing more often than once a year, 'whether or not they actually needed a bath.'
Insect Control Decline of Bedbugs.
Medical Reforms Learned how to be more sanitary, washing hands, etc.
Learned sick need fresh, cool air.
Learned sick benefit from water during recovery from disease.

For the record, I do not own a car and haven't for over a decade.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (3)