CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's an update guys

Jha Na Hana Views: 925
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,870,431

Here's an update guys

Been resting a lot, no saunas, no DMSA, just lots of the liver support and sometimes enemas with salt water. And lots of ACV baths and ACV/green apples/mag malate. My liver is still backed up, but the Hg seems to have calmed down a bunch. I got my liver function tested, ALT is over 1000! And HDL is below 50 :/. So I'm just taking things slowly all day, and about to do 4 Wilson's enemas as dowsed. And doing 3mg DMSA now, as I was seeing a plateau of improvement without it, and stil feeling really crappy. Dowsed appropriate and body wished it, so I did. Also been taking lots of Ox Bile(I found some at the store with Papaya enzymes--sulphury but best I can do for now until monday or tuesday). Also taking lots of Choline which helps aswell, and TMG/taurine combined all together with chelators/calc. Currently just trying to avoid a heart attack, clear my liver, live in trust. :)
I got some amazing insights into my life last night, and woke up so peaceful this morning. It's really a wonderful feeling. Getting control of my emotions and biochemicals is really a challenge but the personal empowerment is worth it. I feel so motivated to grow as a person, planning my future in this life and the next several, and who I can/will become/already am in that time/space coordinate. Really an amazing insight to connect with my own future selves and get reassurance from that space that I'm on the best possible track starting from where I've been.
Looking back at all your posts, I really appreciate all the helpful hints and advice, some of it I wasn't clear enough to pay attention to at that time but as I go back I realize these lessons are exactly what I've been going through...listening to the body and really paying attention! :)
Best of health to you ALL, you have my sincerest respect and gratitude.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.652 sec, (1)