CureZone   Log On   Join
got a boyfriend now.. happy!

monsterlip Views: 3,689
Published: 10 years ago

got a boyfriend now.. happy!

i'd never thought i would be able to get a boyfriend if i keep having EC. my condition got a lot better and EC does not affect my daily life and doesn't stop me to socialize.

it still peels but the peeling area is much much smaller than before, so it doesn't really matter. it just heals slowly and i need to be patient. i've been on the same treatment (japanese treatment) as before (no balm/cream/ointment etc..) for nearly 6 MONTHS. no miracle cure happens in few weeks.

some people say they tried EVERYTHING but have they really tried one treatment for a long term like a year? i doubt it.
it takes a long time to see any changes.

if you want to know more about the treatment then pls see my old posts as i have no time to reply to messages.. im just posting because i want to update on how im doing.

i have a lovely boyfriend who has not even noticed i have EC. we kiss a lot but i have no problem with that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.596 sec, (1)