CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Father starting on iodine/iodide supplementation tomorrow.

bigred777 Views: 1,200
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,872,869

Re: Father starting on iodine/iodide supplementation tomorrow.

sorry everyone for the delay in getting back to you. me and my dad have been building a chicken coop and it plain wore us out. lol

Wombat, no, he hasnt had his thyroid checked. we are only going on symptoms. he has a lot of the same symptoms as me including losing voice when tired or worn out. thank you so much for those links i am really hoping i can help find him an answer for his high blood pressure so those links are very valuable to me. soon as i get rested up i will dig into them.

Lolite, thank you so much for the information. i will mention to him about the cayenne. he shuns "hot" foods so i am not sure i will be able to convince him to take any. i love cayenne myself, but it interferes with my asthma. i will let him know there is ginger and other ways to cool it down and see what he says.

Hanna, i am never heard of corleus forskolii but i will check into it. i do have some digestive bitters, wonder if its in there? my dad is so pissed off at the dr's and their pills it actually wasnt very hard to convince him to take iodine. i just worry cause truly this is all experimental and i dont want to do the wrong thing for him.

just thinking, thanks so much for that link! my dad is already on magnesium and coq10, shouldnt be too hard to add garlic and fish oil. again many thanks!

thanks to all for the great information, i got some studying to do!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)