CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ec

fregasedo Views: 1,157
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,876,925

Re: ec

let me tell you something
i do not give a shit about liquids touching my lips, eating my meals in large pieces, brushing my teeth, taking a shower, eating spicy or acidic foods
i do all of that all the time and i really don't care
if it really would make a difference, we would all be cured by now
i do not apply anything to them but i do not leave them alone
after 2-3 days the skin easily comes off, i pull (not bite) it off, without inflicting any damage to them, i only peel them if it doesn't hurt
at their worst they look pretty dry, at their best, they look pretty much normal
only the infamous triangle at the top lip is a bit unsighty, but well, that's life
how much space do lips make up in your face? maybe 3%?
and many people have dry lips, so...
i still wish i'd rather not have EC and i won't ever discard the possibility of being cured but i can do everything i want to and i'm not going to let my life go out of the window because of a painless condition that only narrows my life quality to the degree i allow it to
i have a healthy body and a (more or less :P) healthy mind and i will die one day or another

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)