CureZone   Log On   Join
Pregnancy

bethanyds Views: 1,322
Published: 10 years ago

Pregnancy

Hi James,

As I've said in other posts, we hope to get pregnant in the next few months. I read something that concerned me. A study showed that some babies may suffer from mental retardation due to infections at birth, hypothyroid or metabolic syndromes, such as hypoglycemia. I have an internal staph infection that has not gone away with the pau d'arco, chap, andro mix (any other suggestions for the staph?), hypoglycemia (managing it with chromium 200 mcg 2x daily and magnesium malate, but still have symptoms) and still have antibodies in the 1000 range causing hypothyroid (managing with Armour). I'm working on decreasing the antibodies and working on the adrenals but am on hydrocortisone still. My goal is to be off both meds eventually, but will probably be on both during the pregnancy, as I'm 30 and don't want to wait too much longer. What are the risks given the above information. In what cases would you say cause mental retardation or other birth defects?

I'm also taking TMG to help with my absorbtion on minerals. The mineral absorbtion could also cause problems, right? How quickly does the TMG begin working, and can I continue that while pregnant?

I take glycine at night to sleep. Can this be continued during pregnancy?

What are your thoughts on somewhat quickly getting my body prepared for pregnancy given my health concerns?

Would your New Begginings help with PCOS? Can this be taken while pregnant or prior to trying for a few months to help with the hormone levels?

I also have candida/stomach issues that I am trying to manage with kefir, flora garden, and L-glutamine. Can this all be taken while pregnant?

My holistic Dr. recommended loading up on nutritional supplement before and during. I know your view on over feeding the body synthetic vitamins so what would you suggest?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.867 sec, (1)