Studies have shown that ethanol is a poison and destroys liver cells. The more a person drinks the more cells are destroyed. Liver Flushes can help clear out toxins from the liver but will not help much to relpace the cells that have been destroyed. If a person continues to have alcoholic binges the destruction will continue and eventually you may begin to look like the typical alcholic - burst veins on your nose, cheeks, protruding abdomen. You may feel fine, or even happy - I have know some very cheerful alcoholics who said they felt fine but they were slowly dying. So you say you feel fine but consider that you still have enough alcohol in your system to keep your mood up. Were you really so very happy to drink with your friends or was this your reason to go on a binge. I delt with this problem for many years and found that 1) I was using the ethanol to treat chemical sensitivities and realizing that I uas able to drink less and 2) I started Clark's 3 herb parasite cleanse and after a few days completely lost my craving for alcohol. That was more than 10 years ago and the one time I had a glass of wine I broke out in hives. 3) If I was with a group of people the alcohol helped me relax and have a good time. Since I have been recovering from Celiac Disease, living gluten free, I find that I can be in a group and have a good time without drinking.