CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T Clarifying Coral Calcium for copper chelation...

Jha Na Hana Views: 1,022
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,877,379

Re: O/T Clarifying Coral Calcium for copper chelation...

I just began using Calcium again to chelate Lead, and yes I do feel less of a copper issue now. It does feel like it's working for both Lead and Copper. I wonder if it works for both oxidized and unbound and bound copper? Does bound copper need to be messed with, or is this the bio-available stuff the body needs? Hmm...
I was previously waiting on using calcium because I wanted to pacify the atherosclerosis with serrapeptase for a few days, which helped the heart and liver both in detoxing build ups of whatever. I'm not sure if it was calcium built up due to Lead messing with it's absorbtion, or if it was biofilms breaking up, or something else, but serrapeptase in tiny doses just before bed helped a lot. I did not use enteric coated, just some from Enzymedica, but since it was at night I wasn't producing much acid in the stomach. Then again, this might just be faulty digestion? Not sure! Haha.
Just to add to the discussion a bit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)