CureZone   Log On   Join
My Great Dane in need of serious help

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
bill144 Views: 1,176
Published: 11 years ago

My Great Dane in need of serious help

My Great Dane Penny has a swelling on her knee the size of a golf ball. She can't walk on her feet and lost most of her appetite. The Vet has given her a month's supply of Antibiotics , which was coincidentally was given for an infection on her paw (on the same leg), which she licked to become infected.

On further consultation, the Vet said he is unaware of what is going on with her knee and suggests it may be a tumor. Our present plan is for her to finish taking her Antibiotics and then re-evaluate our options - one of which is to put her down which would greatly depress us very very much. He is quite concerned and suggested I call if things get worse. I'm guessing the loss of her appetite may suggest she has cancer. I have been treating her topically with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement at 24 drops in a 1/2 cup for several days with no apparent results. Also, I might add that she has become very lethargic. When she first stands up, she gets wobbly and all of this happened within 3 weeks.

Any suggestions or idea would be heartwarmingly appreciated.

Below are pictures of my dog and the swollen area in question. I took them using my phone so my apologies if it's not that clear.

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=54953

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=54950

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=54947

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=54948

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=54953

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=54951

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=54952

Update. I decided to give her some tuna fish, which was her favorite and she is just not even having a bite. I don't know if it's because she is depressed, or a sign of cancer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.547 sec, (2)