CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: congestion in lungs

MH 108 Views: 1,416
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,879,598

Re: congestion in lungs

hello MH
HAY

I got this brutal cold about a month ago.

YEP, WHEN THE WEATHER CHANGES TO "FALL", THIS IS VERY COMMON...THE MUCUS MIGRATES TO THE LUNGS BECAUSE OF THE COOLER AIR. UNDERSTANDING THE SITZ BATH EXPLAINS HOW THIS ALL WORKS.

I feel better but my chest/lungs are still very congested.
SURE, AS THEY BECOME THE DUMPING GROUNDS, THE BLOOD SENDS THE TRASH WHERE IT CAN GET RID OF IT THE EASIEST......SAME HAPPENS TO WOMEN MONTHLY, MEN THAT CAN'T CONTROL THEM SELVES, THE EARS AND EVEN THE TEETH BECOME A DUMPING GROUNDS FOR DIRTY BLOOD.

I have this dry cough and feel that i cant take a deep breath. its been like that for a while.
A MONTH IS WAY TOO LONG.

the last two days i also have kidney pain- I guess it is related.
MUCUS IN THE KIDNEYS OR JUST KIDNEYS CLOGGED WILL BE THE SOURCE OF EVERY PAIN YOU CAN EXPERIENCE......UP TO HAVING GOUT, ETC..

I was traveling for 2-3 months so wasnt taking the dewormer Iodin Liver GB formula etc every day. what can I do to open up my lungs as quick as possible?

IF YOU READ LAST MONTHS AMISH NEWSLETTER, YOU WOULD HAVE THIS ONE FIGURED OUT......WE AS A FAMILY HERE HAVE USED THE METHOD FOR YEARS AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE IT MORE AND MORE SIMPLE.....

YOU NEED A DISPENSING DEVICE, OF WHICH I SHOW 2 IN THE NEWSLETTER AND WE ARE EXPERIMENTING WITH ONE FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS THAT WE ALL LIKE VERY MUCH AND YOU CAN TAKE IT TO HOTEL ROOMS, ETC...BECAUSE IT IS SMALL, YET VRY EXPENSIVE, THE CHEEPEST I HAVE PAID IS $75 PLUS SHIPPING AND THE DEVICE LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD ONLY COST $35 AT MAX, YET WE RUN THEM 8 HOURS A NIGHT AND HAVE HAD NO BREAKDOWNS AS OF YET, SO MAYBE IT IS A QUALITY CHEAP LOOKING DEVICE...

ANYWAY YOU NEED A DISPENSING DEVICE AND IF YOU GO MY ROUTE, YOU NEED A BOTTLE OF WHAT I CALL "AIR FRESHEN", AIR FRESHEN IS A BASE FORMULA OR WHAT I WOULD CALL A CURE ALL FOR THE LUNGS.....IT COULD BE "MODIFIED" FOR EXTRA SLEEP, EXTRA MENTAL AID, ETC....BUT AS A ALL PURPOSE CURE FOR ALL, I THINK THIS ONE IS AS PERFECT AS PERFECT CAN BE MADE....

I SELL IT IN A 4 OUNCE DROPPER BOTTLE, THIS IS NOT FOR USE IN ANY OTHER MANNER THAN TO BE DISPERSED INTO YOUR AIR, BECAUSE IT IS EXTREME CONCENTRATION THAT WOULD ENTER YOUR SKIN TOO QUICKLY AND BURN YOUR SKIN, BUT ONCE IN YOUR AIR, MIXED WITH WATER VAPOR, IT IS A LIFE SAVOR IN MY OPINION, WE AS A FAMILY SLEEP LIKE BABIES EVERY NIGHT USING THIS METHOD....

I SELL THE 4 OUNCE SIZE SO THE PERSON HAS A GOOD AMOUNT TO USE CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU COULD USE A DROP A DAY AND IT WOULD STILL WORK, BUT WE AS A FAMILY USE 1 DROPPER PER BEDROOM EVERY NIGHT.........KEEPS THE KIDS HEALTHY, MAKES FOR A PEACEFULL SLEEP.

I HOPE TO HAVE MY AIR THERAPY ROOM FINISHED IN ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND SHOW OFF SO MANY NEW METHODS TO TREAT THE SKIN, ETC. THAT I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE BEFORE...BUT UNTIL THEN, THIS METHOD IS THE FOUNDATION OF MY THEORY...THAT I MUST SAY, IS A GOD SEND FOR ANYONE WITH LUNG ISSUES....JUST MY OPINION AND THE NICE THING IS, YOU CAN SLEEP THROUGH YOUR EXPERIENCE....

OTHERWISE
MAXIMUM RESTORE 16 OUNCE BOTTLES
DRINK FROM THE BOTTLE SEVERAL OUNCES A DAY OR 1/2 A BOTTLE PER DAY TO KNOCK IT OUT.....

THE AMISH NEWSLETTER IS FREE TO THOSE THAT BUY PRODUCTS VIA READING OUR WEBSITE, WHILE I SEND THE AMISH A PAPER COPY THAT COST US A FORTUNE TO DO.....THIS FALL NEWSLETTER WE ARE GETTING READY TO PRINT VRY SOON, IS OVER 100 PAGES LONG......WE HAVE 1 LAST NEWSETTER THEN TO DO, THEN I WILL EDIT THE ENTIRE YEAR OF NEWSLETTERS INTO 1 BOOK WHICH WILL BE FREE ON THE WEBSITE TO ALL. THAT BOOK CAN END THIS FORUM, IT WILL BE ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HEALTH TO THE PUBLIC.....IT COVERS MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE....

BEING PREPARED FOR BREATHING PROBLEMS IS PRIORITY 1 FOR EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH, THIS MEANS MILLIONS, BILLIONS OF AIR FRESHEN FORMULA AND GADJETS TO DISPENSE THE HERBS SHOULD BE SOLD....BUT SINCE I AM NOT A "MARKETER", ODDS ARE, WE MIGHT SELL A FEW GALLONS A YEAR, IF WE ARE LUCKY.......BUT FOR US AS A FAMILY, I AM SURE MY CHILDREN WILL WANT THIS METHOD THEIR ENTIRE LIVES......BECAUSE BREATHING FREELY IS A MIRICAL FOR MANY PEOPLE..

I AM STILL WORKING ON A METHOD TO RESTORE ADNOID FUNCTION.....I HAVE WHAT I NEED AND SOON WANT TO SELF EXPERIMENT, BECAUSE MOST ADULTS HAVE RUPTURED ADNOIDS AND DO NOT REALIZE IT, MINE HAVE BEEN RUPTURED FOR 35 YEARS AND I THINK THEY CAN BE REPAIRED WITH HERBS AND IF SO, THAT WOULD BE A MIRICAL THAT ENABLES LONGER LIFE.

BLESSINGS,
MH
PS
E-MAIL JODY IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST

tx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (3)