CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please review my colon cleanse plan, I'm first timer!

saywhatagain Views: 2,347
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,879,710

Re: Please review my colon cleanse plan, I'm first timer!

Sounds really good to me. Bentonite clay should be pretty easy to come by in most areas. I have usually found it in liquid form in most health food stored. When I first started cleansing, I did two 7-day P&B fasts (I did these a year apart) and I feel like they were very beneficial in starting to get my health back on track. It is absolutely essential that you keep the bowels moving while doing this type of cleanse so you should take some natural herbs that keep the bowels moving. The company that I purchased all my products from when I did this in the past was blessed herbs. Their stuff is pretty pricey, probably 2 or 3 times more expensive than it should be, but they include everything you need, including herbs to keep the bowels moving. They also include a booklet that gives a couple different options for different types of cleanses and a schedule and diet for each various cleanse, which I thought was really nice.

I would do the anti- parasite program and Liver Flush separate from the bowel cleanse. In my experience, combining different cleanses at the same time does not make them more effective and can place unnecessary strain on the liver and immune system.

Enjoy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)