CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heaven

saywhatagain Views: 1,517
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,880,776

Re: Heaven

"The Light, as I understood it in my experience, loved the love in every single soul... no matter what... with no exceptions". I love how you put this and so, so true. At the same time though, I think we all have various capacities of understanding and receiving this pure love. I have not had a near death experience, but I have read and heard some experiences from others, and while it seems that there are many similarities, there are also many variations. As you stated so well that the only existence is pure love, but somehow we have strayed from that love for some reason and are not able to receive it fully. Some people have covered the pure light with so much dirt and muck that FOR THEM it is almost as if the light doesn't exist, and this is ALREADY hell, whether in this physical life or in the hereafter. Of course it is impossible to every put out the light, so eternal damnation and suffering is also not possible. But temporary suffering and damnation is very much possible.

Like you, I was also unimpressed by what I read about 'Revealing Heaven', but who knows, I would have to read the actual book to see what she is actually writing. Unfortunately, in the age that we live in there are many problems with spirituality. In the current time things are starting to improve somewhat and many people are being drawn towards spirituality, but unfortunately many people are also having spiritual delusion and of course there are also those that are just using the spiritual racket to make a buck or two. It will take quite some time before humanity goes toward a more pure spirituality that is just dwelling in pure bliss, love and consciousness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)