CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please review my colon cleanse plan, I'm first timer!

txacoli Views: 1,936
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,880,029

Re: Please review my colon cleanse plan, I'm first timer!

Thank you for your reply and advice. I repeatedly came across the information that herbal laxatives like cascara sagrada can be very harsh on the intestines, that's why I'm reluctant to include them in the cleanse. I'm from Croatia so buying stuff online from the US or UK makes the shipping costs enormous. And that's also the reason I can't get hold of Bentonite easily or products like blessed herbs. I was thinking of including the anti parasite program because I've read across many threads that the cleanse isn't complete without an anti parasite program. What would be a good time to include it? Also the liver flush, what would be a good time? I thought immediately after the cleanse, as suggested by some other threads. I'm so overwhelmed with info that I don't know what to do, so thank you again for your time and effort to help me :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)