CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please review my colon cleanse plan, I'm first timer!

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
saywhatagain Views: 2,001
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,881,487

Re: Please review my colon cleanse plan, I'm first timer!

Yes you are correct that some herbal laxitives can be harsh on the intestines. Also psyllium husk is harsh on the intestines as well and personally I don't think it should be used for extended periods of time. For a 7-10 day Colon Cleanse it should not be harmful to the intestines to use some herbal laxitives and psyllium husk, but you centainly wouldn't want to use either of these long-term. As I mentioned in my message, it is absolutely critical to keep the intestines moving throughout the colon cleanse, otherwise you could be doing more harm than good. Enemas will only clear out waste from the large intestine, you need to clear out the waste from the small intestine also. So again, I am sticking with my recommendation to take some herbs to keep the bowels moving. Not sure if you can get a hold of this where you are, but there is a natural Indian supplement called triphala. It is made from three different fruits and it is extremely effective in helping to move the bowels with no irritation to the intestines.

I agree it would be good to do the parasite cleanse as well. You can do it before or after the colon cleanse. Maybe the reason some people say to do it after is because with some of that gunk cleared out, it may be easier to get at the parasites (just a guess). I don't think it really matters too much as you will probably want to do another parasite cleanse and maybe another Colon Cleanse after 6 months or so.

I am not really the right person to ask about the liver flush, as I am not a proponent of these. I prefer taking bitter herbs to cleanse the liver, it is much more gentle. If you must do the liver flush, I would do it a couple weeks before or a couple weeks after the colon cleanse.

Always remember during any type of cleanse to stay hydrated and take electrolyte water. Taking Bentonite clay disturbs electrolyte balance. Liver Flush with Epsom Salts is extremely disturbing to electrolyte balance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)