CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please review my colon cleanse plan, I'm first timer!

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
txacoli Views: 1,969
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,881,491

Re: Please review my colon cleanse plan, I'm first timer!

Thanks for your quick answer, it seems triphala is available at several herbal pharmacies in form of powder, so I'll take your advice and use it during the cleanse.
Regarding the liver flush, I've never done it, I was always afraid because of the Epsom Salts , I did some coffee enemas during the last fast. So maybe it's a good idea to clean the liver some other way and avoid the Liver Flush all together. I'm very confused about it, there are strong proponents and opposers with good arguments. Also thank you for pointing out the electrolyte imbalance, I haven't thought about that one!
So, parasite cleanse will be done after the fast.
I guess it's time to go on and just do it :) I've been preparing mentally for it, also eating light, mostly raw, after I buy the few last things I need, I'll start. I'm on my period now, I'll wait for it to finish though.
Again thank you for all your help, you've shared some very valuable information and I hope you don't mind if I come back for more advice as I progress with the cleanse. I'll post my progress here, so maybe more people can find answers they need. Thanks and cheers!
Txacoli

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)