Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,881,590

Re: I'm BROMIDE!!, now what?

I'm back

thank you all!! for your responses,

lots of homework for moi

bigred777

the miracle mix is:

Use a total of 1/2 tsp of Sodium\Potassium Chloride per Liter. Start with a 1:1 mix and slowly work your way to a 3:1 mix in favor of Salt. IMO it is best to use good WHITE Sea Salt , there are too many minerals and metals in the colored stuff for some.

- 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Potassium Chloride (Morton's Salt Substitute)
- 1/2 tsp of Pharma grade Ascorbic Acid
- 1L or Q of distilled/filtered water

see Newport entries

alkalize

I'm taking what is on the mix, at 1/2 tsp about 2.25 gram on my C bottle, and I took even less than that, which is why I wondered if it could even be the C? but lowering further I certainly will consider

cuting sources

you may be right! got a sick gut

trapper

I did have Amalgams and removed about 5 yrs ago, but got very sick during the process, so yes, perhaps moving Hg and subsequent symptoms and do have fungal infections

100mg iodine, AGHHHHH!!!! what would that do to me??

great add, I want mine Hole too...

Newport

again, THANKS for the MIX!!!!

maybe I am just debugging the gut!?

will try SSKI as well, though had ordered Nascent-advice from one of your posts- but it hasn't arrived, would be too strong?

Boy this Bromide stuff is a bear and the Iodine is moving Hg as well and killing bugs?? oh my

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)