CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please review my colon cleanse plan, I'm first timer!

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
saywhatagain Views: 2,281
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,881,508

Re: Please review my colon cleanse plan, I'm first timer!

Triphala is an amazing product, glad that you were able to find it. Most people do not need to take a large amount to achieve good effects. Start with one teaspoon mixed with water in the evening on an empty stomach. If you are not achieving desired effects with this dose then add another teaspoon in the morning. If you still need more then you can keep adding a little more until you get the result that you like.

Regarding the liver flush, many people have had good results with it and others say it is very harsh on the liver and intestines. I am inclined to side with the latter due to my experience with this cleanse but at the end of the day it is your decision. If you look on a package of Epsom Salts you will see a big warning not to exceed something like 4 - 6 teaspoons in 24 hours (notice that is TEASPOONS not tablespoons). The Liver Flush requires taking 4 TABLESPOONS within only a 12 hour period (if I am remembering correctly), so you would be taking about 10 TIMES the maximum allowed dosage in only a 12 hour period (so really it would be like 20 times the maximum dosage). Regardless of how safe everyone assures you a Liver Flush is there are side effects of even taking the NORMAL dosage of Epsom Salts , let alone a huge dosage as taken with the liver flush. On the other hand, most people really don't seem to have any difficulties with the Liver Flush and report many benefits. I think a lot of it depends on your current level of health (especially kidney and liver health). And we should also keep in mind different body weights, as those who are very thin may have more of a reaction to a large dosage of Epsom Salts . If you are going to do a liver flush I would recommend to do it this way: One month prior to the liver flush do a trial run with low dosage of Epsom salts to see how your body reacts. In evening take 2 TEASPOONS of Epsom salts mixed with water and lemon. Then next morning again 2 TEASPOONS. Pay close attention to how your body reacts, especially if you feel excess fatigue, dehydration, excessive sweating, kidney/liver pain, or heart palpitations. If you have any of these symptoms, liver flush is not for you. If you feel okay, then after 2 weeks, do the same thing but this time double the dosage (1 tablespoon of ES in evening and again in the morning). Again pay attention to see if there are side effects. If you still feel okay with these dosages, then after another 2 weeks do the actual liver flush with the full dosage of Epsom salts. Anytime when taking ES always take plenty of electrolyte water (or if you are juicing use veggies/fruits high in sodium and potassium, Celery and cucumber in large amounts is very good).

Happy cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.596 sec, (2)