CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxidation States, Reverse Alchemy, Electronegativity

Jha Na Hana Views: 2,405
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,881,179

Re: Oxidation States, Reverse Alchemy, Electronegativity

True dat, even though time is simultaneous and everything is happening at the same now-time, in the same place, and we're actually not moving...
Everything just standing there and flashing like rows of lightbulbs in the soup of the cosmos. makes for great fun, sometimes...when you can leave the matrix at will things take on different perspectives.....dollhouse anyone?

:)

So with negative ions, do they do unpredictable things when we ingest, or is it just the nature of how they expose layers that the process seems so....reactive? The zapped c seemed to have a mind of it's own and be almost chasing down lead and worms underneath the coatings. Definitely helped my heart build up though, probably lots of wormies hiding and bad calc.
can i safely be chelating lead with calc and occasional zapped c without yet addressing Hg? or do i need to restrict my chelation of other heavy metals to while on a cutler round? I know the doctrine changes things, but that is only after some of the blood Hg and body Hg load has been taken down a bit through the cutler protocol, to give the body the room/space/resilience/flexibility to "not take breaks" and withstand "dumps" of whatever comes up.
My sense is that doing constant chelation will have to wait until all body Hg is removed and my liver, thyroid, adrenals, and pancreas are in better shape.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.829 sec, (1)