CureZone   Log On   Join
What are the half-lives of Calc, Mag malate, boron, etc...

Jha Na Hana Views: 386
Published: 10 years ago

What are the half-lives of Calc, Mag malate, boron, etc...

In your experience, do we need to follow the Cutler ideology in chelating out other lighter elements like Nickel, Aluminum, etc? Do we need to follow the Cutler ideology regarding Lead chelation(with coral calcium while on Doctrine)?
I have heard people speak of lead dumps, just went through one myself, and how they have massively upped the dosage of chelating agents during these peaks. However, I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the concept that this can be done safely, given that sometime soon the chelator levels will fall back down to the "normal" range for the round(or whatever daily routine said person has).
With the case of Mercury, it takes at least 12 hours(I read Newport say somewhere on this forum) to get lead from the nerves into the bowels for excretion(using ALA). This necessitates doing days or weeks long rounds having the same levels of chelators to maintain safety.
Now, this may not be the case with other elements, and I'm just checking in on others' experiences regarding how long it takes to clear a dump. How long does it normally take for Lead in the cheek lymph, or armpit, or heart, to make it to the kidneys with Coral calcium? Or Zapped C? How long does it take to excrete lead that's been trapped by triphala?
One thought that comes up for me, is how long has someone been chelating the said substance? If someone is poisoned to the gills, upping the chelator levels could make things worse due to the body's stress, right? But if someone has been chelating lead, or Hg, or whatever, for many months or even years, then most tissues would be cleared and healed up, ready to take an extra little oxidation for a day or two, right?
thanks for reading, and sharing any insights. Would love to chelate as safe as possible and want to get really really clear on how this all works with the Doctrine's modifications.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)