CureZone   Log On   Join
Comparing SCIO/EPFX/QXCI to L.I.F.E. system, etc

Jha Na Hana Views: 1,854
Published: 10 years ago

Comparing SCIO/EPFX/QXCI to L.I.F.E. system, etc

I am wondering if anyone here has more experience with these devices, especially someone who has experienced both and can make comparisons?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of both? Ihave tried the SCIO with a practitioner in my area, and it definitely produces freqs and they helped a bit, felt tired afterwards. The program looked a little..cluttered and clunky. I hear Bill Nelson designed this without having much coding experience. I don't want to judge the machine by it's creator, but he does seem to have a really freaky side to him, screaming and cursing at media dressed as a transvestite... Crossdressing is cool but the anger he shows associates with his machine for me...Any input appreciated.
Also tried the LIFE system 5 day trial from their website. This also works well, and seems more streamlined. Seems to identify more physical issues than mental/spiritual/interdimensional stuff. Although it seems to be a little more limited with it's therapy programs. But they seem more to the point, which could be an advantage.
Looking towards getting one of these within the next year or so and will be checking more into both systems and feeling them out. As I gather more experience I'll relate them in more posts. Thanks for sharing and listening all, good health to everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.843 sec, (1)