CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Becks equipment? Does it actually work? Journals? Studies?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

More
parazapper Views: 1,815
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,884,633

Re: Dr Becks equipment? Does it actually work? Journals? Studies?

>- I think a lot of people, not all, but a lot who claim they were "cured" would at some point come back and post.

I agree, and they do often leave a footnote that can easily get overlooked. Here is an example posted by one Hulda Clark zapper user, not Beck. Read the last 8 or 9 posts.

//www.curezone.org/forums/s.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=Survivor2121

They were only on the forums for a while, found the zapper, and a few weeks later, left the forums.

I understand the mistrust of commercial sites with all of the advertizing on television that tells us how good some really bad things are. We are constantly told that things like HFCS, aspartame, and acesulfame or good for us while the opposite is the truth. The FDA turns a blind eye because they get lots of money from them.

I believe that there should be an alternatives clearing house that people could report their results to. An independently run system could collect other pertinent information and verify the validity of information while keeping personal info safe.

As for the Beck method, I for one know that it works although I mostly use Clark and Rife. While none of these have been perfected, they are not a scam and they certainly cost a lot less that the junk that is often prescribed by the medical profession.

Acetaminophen is the number one cause of liver failure, Ibuprophen is the number one cause of kidney failure. Antibiotics are a direct cause of Candidiasis. Doctors often ignore and do not understand either parasites or malnutrition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)