CureZone   Log On   Join
miracle mix nix? tumult, search and yikes!

skyglider Views: 3,026
Published: 11 years ago

miracle mix nix? tumult, search and yikes!

so last week I discovered the wonderful Adrenal Miracle Mix and was using it to help me bear through the bromination from my barely able to take 3 drops of Lugol's 2% (which is helping me!!)

but a glitch?

started getting a dull pain in my left kidney, it just persisted, I suspected the Vit C Ascorbic Acid since years ago a doc told me I had too many oxylates in my kidneys and should never do a Vit C treatment, so I stopped the miracle mix and my kidney is back on line

but what else can I do? I miss it!

I have been searching the previous messages and RRR's etc.

I found one about SSKI and started doing that and it is SOOO much better than the Lugol's !!!(thanks Trapper!!!), I even increased the dose from aproximately 6.25 mg of Lugol's to 48.74 mg of SSKI !!!! (but boy am I paying for it now!!!, guess I overdid it a bit...)

so I went back to the salt water, but just not enough

and I have added MSM powder(from an olle Newport post), but don't know how much to take? and am a bit hesitant with anything new

and I went and did a dry sauna, it did help!! but can't get there everyday and it kind of depletes me

and I got some Nascent Magnascent, but it has alcohol, who knew?

So???

could it be the Vit C getting at my kidney? or could it be the Potassium Chloride?

if I switch to MSM, how much can one take and still be OK? is there a risk it might get stuck in the bod bound to the Bromine?

switching to SSKI has been great!!, but will I be missing brain tissue without any Iodine (what I need to replenish most is brain)?

the Nascent may reach the brain, but how can I get rid of the alcohol???

how to do this with the least amount of BROMIDE?? its gotta be one mean chemical!! I can't believe y'all have been putting up with going through all this stuff!!

yikes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)