CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: miracle mix nix? tumult, search and yikes!

skyglider Views: 2,894
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,884,952

Re: miracle mix nix? tumult, search and yikes!

thanks Newport!!

one more mystery less to go

I think I will try the SSKI approach, but it may take a while

also, I think I answered the MSM question (at least for myself), after taking some last night this morning I woke with not just even the usual Bromine crudd, but something even worse!!

at this point I'm figuring I am both Iodine deficient and Mercury Toxed

and it turns out? MSM will stir Mercury? so, go figure, one more thing to learn, no more of that for me!

perhaps you could opine? it seems to me that an at least workable approach (for those of us Hg toxic) might be:

a)build up SSKI first, need a body with at least a modest Iodine base, use supplements, salt water and sauna

then, when stronger...

b)consider Cutler protocol

As to a)

doesn't Brownstein say somewhere that Lugol's will move mercury as well? would this be sufficient so that eventually Cutler is not necessary??? or is it way to little?

and, can the SSKI be taken during the day in small doses to be able to tolerate it better (or to somewhat emulate the Cutler -every four hours- to be able to handle things better if mercury is being moved?)

I think Gerson used Lugol's in small doses during the day? same sort of thing?

anyhow, as you can see questions abounding, but learning going on! (one hopes)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)