CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have addisons disease?
RegularGuy50 Views: 1,742
Published: 11 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,872,888

Re: Do I have addisons disease?

Not enough info to determine adrenal problems.

Why not get your endo to order adrenal function labs (blood work). Get Total Estrogens, Cortisol, Aldosterone, Renin, DHT, DHEAS, Ttl Testosterone, ACTH, FSH, and LH levels tested.

Most of the above hormones are produced in the adrenal cortex. You will find out right away if you have significant issues.

If you do have adrenal problems, your endo will probably send you to a Kidney doc.

A quick way to spot adrenal problems is to check your cbc blood work and note your sodium (NA) and Potassium (K) levels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

7.172 sec, (1)