CureZone   Log On   Join
Opinion on prostate issue

Views: 1,582
Published: 11 years ago

Opinion on prostate issue

Hi hv

A few week ago soon after stopping propecia. I woke up during the night having to go to the bathroom several time , 10-20 times. Over the following days I had issue such has difficulty keeping urine ,dribbling after urinating, urgency , frequent urination etc

I went to my doctor and he told me it might be prostatitis altought my urine was normal. He prescribed Antibiotic (septra) for 2 weeks. After the appointment my symptoms slowly resolve over 2-3 days so I did not take the Antibiotics . Over the last 2-3 weeks I have symptoms On and Off. My biggest symptoms is urgency , frequent dribbling , weak flow, weird sensation while ejaculating (if symptoms are present) It comes and goes during the day and is a bit annoying. I would be surprise if it would be from a bacterial infection since I have no burning sensation , its pretty much on and off (happens especially around 5-8 pm).

I have been taking zinc , Peau d'arco bark prepared in a tea for the last 2 weeks (drinking +- 1 liter a day boiled for 20 minutes and started Life extension natural prostate formula yesterday . Not so sure about that one since the effect can mimic those of propecia who might have got me into trouble in the first place.

Can I still continue with the peau d'arco for over 2 weeks. Is there anything else I should try. Or give up and take the Antibiotics .

Also do you know anything about the Antibiotic septra ?

Since having health issues in the last year I am really not into taking Antibiotic at the moment especially if they are not going to help much.

Would appreciate some input
Thx very much in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)