CureZone   Log On   Join
question about the tongue

pbchrist Views: 7,107
Published: 10 years ago

question about the tongue

My tongue is white during the day, more solidly toward the back, and starts to fade into pink as it reaches the front. It takes on the color of whatever food I eat. For example, if I eat kale, my tongue will turn green and stay like that for a while.

In the morning, I always wake up with a dry tongue, and the tongue is yellowish, tinted green. Sometimes my tongue has tiny little grooves in it.

It would appear, from what I have read online, that what is on my tongue is NOT thrush. In the photos I've seen of thrush, the white part looks raised, thicker, and not uniform like what my tongue is presenting.

My main question is:

Is what's on my tongue Candida, or a symptom of a sluggish liver, gallbladder or spleen? And if so, do I need to concentrate on trying to get rid of it as well as get rid of the underlying cause?

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.273 sec, (1)