CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine, nose surgery and the monster within

Whispering Wind Views: 2,069
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,887,728

Re: Iodine, nose surgery and the monster within

One more thing, it may appear this was injury induced from the surgery...I can assure you this was not because the flushing had taken out tons and tons of stuff..this was not the same..it looked like a nest of something that was creating this mucus ball to protect itself from the flushing I was doing....and i suspect the Iodine really is what ousted it from my head. Do you think I'm way off in lala land with my assumption here? I don't know enough about this stuff like some of you do but over the years my instincts have proved me well and for some reason I never bought into the fact that milk was causing mucus to form therefore stay away from it..I mean I could clearly see this was happening or in the lung congestion but it never made enough sense to me that the amoutn of people this happens to are allergic to milk or say some other food stuff. Anyhow, maybe allergies are just a reaction of the parasite trying to protect itself?

PS: my edit: They cultured for bacteria and fungus in my sinues, all came clear/clean. A parasite can hide in the tissue, can it not?

2nd edit: I FORGOT TO ADD that to my rinse besides Iodine and Seasalt that I also put in 15 drops Wormwood ,clove,black walnut tincture!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.500 sec, (1)