CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eating fruits only?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
thinker2012 Views: 1,173
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,888,151

Re: eating fruits only?

how do you survive on fruits. you just DO IT.

I am on like day 100 or so of an oj,mh herb and coconut milk fast. For the first time in my life i feel slender  HUMAN and ALIVE!!!!

No lumpy clumpy blubbery fat, no clogs, no congestion in my blood, private parts, kidneys, liver, lymphatic system, no greasy oily pimply skin, no fat bloated belly, no acne on my face or body, no more pain in my knees, back, ankles, no more cramps, no more blood clots, no more hanging out on the toilet, no more headaches, no more sinus congestion, and GOOD ENERGY. Since I began the prolonged fast my ENERGY SKYROCKETED THRU THE ROOF.  I used to have to stop and sit when walking even 180 steps to the beach. NOW I WALK 5 TIMES THAT DISTANCE AND LAUGH ABOUT IT!!!!! My skin is glowing, my hair and nails are growing better then ever. I have to get a trim once every 2 months now instead of once every year. FOOD IS A FOREIGN OBJECT THAT CLOGS THE HUMAN BODY. I have people trying to take my photo at the beach, they say I look nice and ask my permission,  because for once in my life I LOOK GOOD. I LOOK LIKE A NORMAL HEALTHY HUMAN SHOULD LOOK!!  TRIM TONED FIT WITH FLAT ABS, NORMAL CHEST, GOOD HAIR, CLEAR SKIN AND CLEAR EYES.....  AND ENERGY...TONS OF GOOD ENERGY. whereas before i started oj fasting and herbs i was BEDRIDDEN half the time and sicker then a dog.... FROM FOOD. Grains are rat food, vegetables clog the kidneys with minerals aka ROCKS, milk clogs the lymph with  white pus, pasta is GLUE, flour is PASTE, meat as mh said is acidic.....meat is the last of my cravings to go....i used to be a heavy fish and meat eater. I used COCONUT MILK to ease hunger pangs which are really old tummy scar tissue pangs. MY BLADDER WORKS NORMAL AGAIN. MY INTERNAL ORGANS ARE HEALING.  How can i survive on just fruit?????? TRIPPIN THE LIGHT FANTASTIC THATS HOW. Mh's herbs really do help, the LLB keeps the old garbage in the body flowing out and down the toilet while you fast. God Bless good fruits, mhs organ cleansing, organ and blood healing herbs and the oj fast!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)