CureZone   Log On   Join
Does being bloated constantly hinder the plan?

bubbasis Views: 1,888
Published: 10 years ago

Does being bloated constantly hinder the plan?

Hi Dr Jeff,

I am on week four of your plan. For at least the past two years, I have been pretty much bloated constantly. I'll start out the day with a somewhat flat stomach and as the day goes on, each time I eat, my stomach bloats out further until by the end of the day after dinner I look pregnant. (I am 5' 3" at 98 pounds so this is definitely an abnormal stomach) I have eliminated lots of foods and basically no matter what I eat, I am bloated.

I have seen you say that if people are having a reaction to foods that it protects the candida therefor hindering the plan.

Basically, my biggest question is, does being bloated all the time stop the plan from working and cause the mucous reaction that protects the candida? I'm on week four and have been bloated the entire time. I know it's not the plan because I have been bloated like this for way longer than just the past few weeks.

Also I am only having one bowel movement or less per day and I really have to strain to go. I was taking 50 mineral drops twice per day and was getting really nauseated so I don't want to try adding any more. The psyllium husk seemed to bloat me insanely more and I had heart palpitations so I quit that too. Do you have any other suggestions that can help me? I am taking Betain HCL with meals and the bloating and constipation is still the same.

Also, just so you are aware of what I've already done over the past year I have tried a few different candida cleanses and also did the humaworm parasite and candida cleanses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)