CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Julia Chang's Herbs gave me Tinnitus (ear ringing)

MENDOMAID Views: 4,681
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,889,754

Re: Julia Chang's Herbs gave me Tinnitus (ear ringing)

I've had a problem with tinnitis off and on for years and there have been several situations which have set off the ringing. Tinnitis is often caused by a misalignment of the jaw and teeth and I found ways of putting my jaw joint so it settled more firmly in the socket and also relaxing my neck muscles so as to take stress off my jaw. A chiropracter once did a series of adjustments on my neck and back which stopped the ringing for years. Several times I had a dentist adjust my bite and that helped the ringing.

I aso get ringing when I take some herbs or some foods. This seems to be related to the acid/base balance in my body. I was too acid and use diet to keep my body slightly alkaline rather than too acid. I found some websites about acid forming and alkaline forming foods and use their information to choose the foods I eat.

So when my ears start ringing I know to push my jaw back into place, massage my neck muscles and eat more alkaline forming foods than acid forming foods.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)