CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psychiatry Exposed- Must watch this

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
MH 108 Views: 1,028
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,890,226

Re: Psychiatry Exposed- Must watch this

it makes a person wonder this:

Are highschool students desiring to enter the medical field doing so because they want to help people or make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and that greed is fed and inhanced by professors in the art of drugging.....and mutilation.

Can colleges brain wash a girl or boy to the point they actually believe they are helping their patients???? OR DO THESE STUDENTS have an evil nature to begin with.......the need for GREED and power over life and death.....

The best MD I ever met was from Cinninnati age 95. He spent 50 years as a M.D. and he told a group of cancer doctors that for 50 years, he poisoned people, because he didn't know any better and ONLY after he retired, did he get a computer and searched about human health and discovered he spent 50 years harming every patient he ever had and he knew nothing about dental poisons durring those 50 years, etc....

SO IN FACT
Anyone that has ever read what I call BOOK I as a result of this forum, had the ability to BE MORE OF A REAL DOCTOR than a M.D. that practiced medicine for 50 years.........

THAT is the POWER of a college to hide and pervert education in the name of government!

EVERY SMART MAN I have known or heard stories of in my lifetime all had 1 thing in common, 8th grade education or less.........

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)