CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psychiatry Exposed- Must watch this

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
thinker2012 Views: 1,341
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,890,265

Re: Psychiatry Exposed- Must watch this

i am a med school dropout, turned down a rhodes scholarship, in all my undergrad studies, the meanest creepiest thieving, lying most viscious dishonest mean spirited arrogant kids were the pre med students and the medical students, the worst were the kids of BAD GREEDY DOCS, even the openly greedy mba, biz and finance students were not as SNAKEy arrogant and SNEAKILY greedy and messed up as the pre med and medical students.

i learned as a child what to think of  bad low class human butchers aka bad docs. docs-they were the creepy old men who sat above the junk sodie pop peddling pharmacy picking thier noses waiting for dumb sick people who did not know how to eat, to come by.

my family told me i would be disowned if i got a licence to kill aka a medical degree. killers do not need licences to kill i was told, look at the marines. my family told me if i wanted to help people to go into NUTRITION, not medicine.

ONE out of every TEN docs MAY be GOOD ones, they are the pioneers, into prevention, herbs, diet, truth telling, etc. in a subversive sucky med miseducation, misdiagnosis and med murder for profit delivery system.

most med students owe 300 grand by the time they get an md and must bilk churn poison burn and kill a lot of people to pay thier medical school student loan debts off. The computer geeks, tech nerds, engineering etc. students were the most intelligent humane sane progressive and normal, the creative arts people were pretty gentle creative souls, the nicest most humane people i met at university were those going into not for profit work and careers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)