CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psychiatry Exposed- Must watch this

thinker2012 Views: 987
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,890,463

Re: Psychiatry Exposed- Must watch this

To buy 4 year good mason college now costs 100 grand, 4-5 years medical school and residency is now 200 grand incl. students living expenses, total student loan debt these md kids start with is 300 grand. they are total debt slaves to thier banks and student loans. citi-bank et al owns these kids

a FEW bright proffessors told me that independant thinkers and good nutition oriented docs who want alternative healing modes  go to medical school in the west indies where there is less pressure to be a drug peddling debt ridden killing machine robot.. the island medical schools cost less and include alternative natural healing.

in my old university i always wrote NUTRITION  and DIET theory cures to diseases and got A's on my papers and exams, one day  my sexist male proffessor took me aside and told me 'even though diet was valid in human health'  to STOP talking  about diet and health in class because the " MEN IN MY CLASSES WANTED TO BE MEDICAL DOCTORS AND NOT COOKS"  meaning the men in medicine want to misdiagnose cut butcher burn rx poison drug and exploit women and other men and children and NOT find diet prevention or nutrition cures. I tried island school after that -TOO hot to look at dead cadvors in the tropics and the same old disease focus-zero focus on prevention, diet, nutrition cures.

I knew i could not improve, help or change the medical field from the inside and i did not want to mis program my brain with any further man-made disease theories and no-cure harmful treatments,  so i went into organics. Most medicine is euthanasia racket for $$$$$$$ imo. A few GOOD mds pioneer diet, nutrition, prevention etc., and actually, IMPROVE HEALTH AND SAVE LIVES, but they are rare and are usually independantly funded.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)