Copper is Copper. There is no need to differentiate between heavy copper or light copper. It is all the same. The only problem is when copper is not bounded to transport protein, then you are deficient and have a toxic amount of copper in the body at the same time.
The only way to ged rid of it is balancing the body chemistry with all the things that the body needs for speeding up metabolism. It's called nutritional balancing and the regime is to take a good amound of proteins and extra supplements and especially copper antagonists (zinc, molybdenum, magnesium, vitamin b complex, mangan). It will take a few weeks to see progress but then the body gets stronger and WILL release the unbound toxic copper from storage site on its own.
DON'T SUPPLEMENT COPPER! At my worst times I wasn't able to tolerate an copper amount of 200 mcg a day in a supplement. This is far under the public recommendations of 3 mg/d copper.
I can't imagine that the supplemented copper will benefit you.
The adrenal glands will heal by themselves in nearly 2 weeks if the copper burden is out of the system. The illness is not adrenal fatigue, it is called copper toxicity and the cause is estrogenic-envirement, high copper nutrition (nearly everywhere) and other toxic heavy metals like mercury.