CureZone   Log On   Join
Do not take extra copper!

Views: 16,732
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,890,937

Do not take extra copper!

Copper is Copper. There is no need to differentiate between heavy copper or light copper. It is all the same. The only problem is when copper is not bounded to transport protein, then you are deficient and have a toxic amount of copper in the body at the same time.

The only way to ged rid of it is balancing the body chemistry with all the things that the body needs for speeding up metabolism. It's called nutritional balancing and the regime is to take a good amound of proteins and extra supplements and especially copper antagonists (zinc, molybdenum, magnesium, vitamin b complex, mangan). It will take a few weeks to see progress but then the body gets stronger and WILL release the unbound toxic copper from storage site on its own.

DON'T SUPPLEMENT COPPER! At my worst times I wasn't able to tolerate an copper amount of 200 mcg a day in a supplement. This is far under the public recommendations of 3 mg/d copper.
I can't imagine that the supplemented copper will benefit you.

The adrenal glands will heal by themselves in nearly 2 weeks if the copper burden is out of the system. The illness is not adrenal fatigue, it is called copper toxicity and the cause is estrogenic-envirement, high copper nutrition (nearly everywhere) and other toxic heavy metals like mercury.

kind regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)