CureZone   Log On   Join
Which herbs to begin with?

bird_fly Views: 871
Published: 11 years ago

Which herbs to begin with?

Thank you for your answer to my earlier question about feeling dizzy. I have been to your store and am wondering where to begin. I already have LBB and now want to add to my daily intake of herbs/minerals as well as change my diet to combat this dizziness and poor health in general.

So far I have seen a few things that seem like they would be useful in my current state of feeling dizzy and having bad circulation/low energy/constipation etc.

I thought I'd purchase blood purify, iodine minerals, iron balance, and keep on the LBB. Also thought about ordering one of the cayenne products as I have read your posts on this and how it is good for circulation.

Can all these be taken together daily and are there any others that I should add as part of my daily routine to restore my health. There are so many wonderful syrups, tinctures and capsules and I just don't know where to start.

Thank you, Many Blessings, Samantha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)