CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which herbs to begin with?

MH 108 Views: 894
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,147

Re: Which herbs to begin with?

Thank you for your answer to my earlier question about feeling dizzy.

"I have been to your store"
OK, HERE IN PERSON OR WEBSTORE?

and am wondering where to begin.
YIKES....WHERE TO BEGIN....MY BEST ANSWER, READ THE 2011 NEWLETTER EDUCATION, ESPECIALLY THE WINTER OR LAST NEWSLETTER.

I already have LBB
SUPER

and now want to add to my daily intake of herbs/minerals as well as change my diet to combat this dizziness and poor health in general.
SEEK A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR ALSO!!!

So far I have seen a few things that seem like they would be useful in my current state of feeling dizzy and having bad circulation/low energy/constipation etc.
OK

I thought I'd purchase blood purify, iodine minerals, iron balance,
OK, THOSE WOULD BE LIKE "FOOD" FOR YOUR BLOOD SYSTEM TO MAKE USE OF.

and keep on the LBB.
SUPER, 8 PER DAY FOR 1 YEAR AND THEN DROP TO AS MANY NEEDED...THE BETTER THE DIET, THE FEWER NEEDED...PERFECT DIET REQUIRES NO LBB.

Also thought about ordering one of the cayenne products as I have read your posts on this and how it is good for circulation.
ONLY IF YOU LIKE HOT CAYENNE, BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, YOU WILL NOT TAKE IT.

Can all these be taken together daily
YES..IF YOU LIKE CAYENNE, THE LONGEVITY SPICES COVERS ALL THE HERBAL FORMULAS YOU LISTED.

and are there any others that I should add as part of my daily routine to restore my health. There are so many wonderful syrups, tinctures and capsules and I just don't know where to start.

IF I HAD DIZZY FEELINGS:
1 SEE MY CHIROPRACTOR WEEKLY UNTIL CURED, THEN MONTHLY FOR 1 YEAR AFTERWARDS, THEN EVERY 3 MONTHS OR MORE FOR LIFE.

HERBAL SPRAY I ALL OVER THE FACE AT BEDTIME AND WHEN WAKENING AND IN THE EARS, UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO USE EAR SPRAY IN THE EARS.

I WOULD SLEEP 365 DAYS A YEAR MAKING USE OF AIR FRESHEN II MACHINE AND 1 DROPPER AIR FRESHEN ADDED TO THAT MACHINE EVERYNIGHT AT BEDTIME.

12 OR MORE AS DESIRED OF THE WOMEN'S WELLNESS CAPSULES UNLESS YOU GO FOR THE LONGEVITY SPICES...1 GALLON MONTHLY THE PREMIUM RESTORATION DOSAGE 12 GALLONS PER YEAR, FOR LIFE.

I SUGGEST READING THE 2011 NEWSLETTERSM, THEY WILL BE ON LINE FOR 1-2 MORE DAYS AND THEN PASSWORD PROTECTED AGAIN AS I TEAR THEM APART, REWRITE, REORGANIZE AND TRY TO MAKE IT FLOW LIKE A BOOK...ONCE THE BOOK IS MADE, THEN HOPEFULLY THAT WILL BE THE ONLY SOURCE NEEDED.

BLESSINGS,
MH

Thank you, Many Blessings, Samantha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.907 sec, (2)