Looking for Coffee Enema info re. DeCaffeination

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Jha Na Hana Views: 1,168
Published: 10 years ago

Looking for Coffee Enema info re. DeCaffeination

I read somewhere on Curezone, I believe in this forum, about how we could remove the Caffeine from the Coffee when doing Enemas, and prevent the nasty effects on the system. I would like to be detoxing with these, and did well last night. However I also used Serrapeptase to work on loosening what I perceived as cirrhosis in the liver region, it also broke up some scarring around my rectum region--and on the second enema, all the coffee did was spread into my genital and inner thigh lymph tissue-- which was highly disconcerting.
I believe it was Newport that mentioned Charlotte Gerson doing an interview about the procedure for this decaffeination? I've been searching for it here, and am watching Gerson tapes on google now. Hopefully this jogs someone's memory here, so I can get to doing these enemas to detox without screwing with the ducts as if I had drank coffee! Haha.
And as always, thanks so much all. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)