CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tough case / seeking answers / liver and gut health

MENDOMAID Views: 2,470
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,895,386

Re: Tough case / seeking answers / liver and gut health

I was having similar problems years ago, a limited diet and I could hardly work. An ND gave me one of Hulda Clark 's books so I just started on her programs. This was difficult as I could not tolerate some of the supplements or herbs but I was so desperate I continued, taking what I could. I took a year or so before I could do the Liver Flushes and when I did them they made me feel very ill but I persisted and was able to return to work almost full time within a year or so. Other programs work as well for others. Some of the problems kept coming back so here are some of the things I have done or used:

The Specific Carbohydrate Diet
Many different parasite herbs in addition to staying on Clark's maintenance parasite program.
Salt Water Flushes
Sweat Baths with Epsom Salts
Dr. Clark's Zapper

When I was 70 I finally saw a Dr who recognized the symptoms of gluten intolerance. The tests (serology and DNA marker) showed I had both Celiac Disease and Leaky Gut Syndrome triggered by gluten.

Do searches for 'tsetse liver flush'
Dr. Sutters coke flush

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)