CureZone   Log On   Join
New Here- Difficult case/wanting to flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
nataliajade Views: 1,192
Published: 9 years ago

New Here- Difficult case/wanting to flush

Hi,
I am a 20 year old female with MULTIPLE food allergies , and some environmental allergies. I am extremely sensitive to oxalate and salicylate, and react strongly to supplements. I was quite 'normal' health-wise up until about 3.5 years ago when I developed anorexia, glandular fever, then chronic fatigue and now I'm stuck with this sensitive gut. I don't have Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome anymore, which turned out to be candida overgrowth. But right now I am at the point of optimal sensitivity and am down to few vegetables, red meat (allergic to pork, poultry and eggs), tallow and some fermented vegetables.
I also have binge eating tendencies and gorged on high oxalate foods for a month or so and that's when I became allergic to pork and poultry.

Right now my stools are mostly always pale and fatty. I get kidney pain and pain in-between the shoulder blades every so often. I have blackheads everywhere and moderate acne. I'm literally 'in a rut'. I feel like my liver is just not processing things well. I have alcohol intolerance, salicylate intolerance and a degree of chemical sensitivity- all of which is processed in the liver. So I had a bit of a 'a ha!' moment when I read about liver flushing. Especially when I read that oxalate (extremely sensitive to oxalate) can be found in gallstones. Physically I look normal, sometimes tired, puffy and grumpy though. I follow the GAPS diet protocol.

I don't have gallbladder or liver pain. Which is what I'm most confused about. I am doing the cleanse once my next oxalate dump is over, since that is already so taxing on the body. I am doing it per Andreas Moritz protocol with sunflower oil, lemon juice and magnesium citrate.

I would be very interested to hear of your opinions and if you think the liver cleanse will eventually heal my allergies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)