CureZone   Log On   Join
Synergy ozone generator, Dr. Pressman

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

kairae Views: 10,087
Published: 9 years ago

Synergy ozone generator, Dr. Pressman

I had bought a water ozonator, not realizing it was just the tip of the iceberg for treatment. Since then, Dr. Pressman has been a godsend to me, answering all and many questions regarding ozone applications and details, educating me.
Being sick with Lyme and not working it is clear that I don't really have much money any longer.. But that I also needed a REAL ozone generator, not just a water ozonator.
Not only does Dr. Pressman offer continued advice so willingly, but he even told me that a much less expensive unit by Synergy is powerful and would work for me for all the applications I need to use it for. Sure I wanted to buy the plasmafire, but had to look elsewhere for something WAY more affordable to me.
A few people suggested the Synergy ozone generator, so i asked him about it and now I truly feel ok about it (in all my ozone technical ignorance) with Dr. Pressman giving me the go ahead on that one! Now that is the epitome of selfless, when he himself sells a different unit! He knows I've got a young child to treat as well, very humanitarian of him.

I had read some shady things about Dr. Pressman in past posts but I've witnessed nothing but selflessness and unlimited kindness and patience in several emails, and somehow the patience, sound advice and gentle nature still comes through even on the twentieth question! No word of a lie, that's just my experience. He's super nice..
My email to him below with his response above:
Dear T,

The Synergy unit is probably the best cheap unit you can get.

Not all generators can be used with oxygen. The cheap ones burn
up on it, since they are made for air source.

Best of Health!
Dr. Saul Pressman
http://www.plasmafire.com

Subject: Re: ozone therapy for Lyme
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 09:12:15 -0500
To: spressman@hotmail.com

Dr Pressman,
Perhaps you can tell me..
I just came to learn about the ozone generator at synergy, for only $500, wps-100, not much more than my water ozonator cost!
I am afraid I really don't know much about the intricacies of ozone machines..

Can you tell me if this Synergy model is any good for doing insufflations and ozone sauna safely?
I want to be sure I get a real ozone generator, even if the cost is lower.
Or, not sure if you would ever recommend a brand of ozone generator, which happens to be much less†expensive than most out there?
Also, can either oxygen or oxygen concentrator be used with all ozone generators?
Thanks
T
Btw, Anyone needing an oxygen concentrator - Dr. Pressman has a sale right now too! With proper low flow specific for ozone therapy..

And, the fellow at Synergy ozone generators is John, and he too has been a pleasure to speak with and deal with, also a very nice man, very kind. He explained a lot to me as well and the Synergy ozone generator now comes with an output chart to make things easy. I had read it didn't in past posts- for anyone else wondering.. but in fact it does now, so that is great.
I'm having nothing but great experiences from people in this field..must be the ozone!
Just wanted to share this with others bc good deeds and human kindness shouldn't go by unnoticed ....If anyone has advice for me how you've treated your Lyme with ozone and success stories, I'd sincerely love to hear from you.
Thanks to all,
T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (2)