CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH- Cystic Fibrosis- what can one do?

origen Views: 1,562
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,896,731

Re: MH- Cystic Fibrosis- what can one do?

I'm sorry, but you have no clue about Cystic Fibrosis. I have Cystic Fibrosis, and I know a lot about it by both experience and personal research. CF is a genetic disease, not a disease caused by poor choices made by the mother during gestation or after birth. Nearly all children with CF will begin culturing Pseudomonas in their lungs because of thich mucous secretions. Before the modern advent of pancreatic enzymes, understandings in airway clearance techniques, and antibiotics, most children died from CF at a very young age. And this was before these modern "poisons" were invented. Don't get me wrong, I am an advocate of natural treatments over conventional ones whenever possible, but sometimes antibiotics and other medications cannot be avoided in people with CF. I would be dead at 15 instead of thriving at 35 without these "poisons".

Thanks for posting such innacurate information - now I know to never trust anything from this Forum.

P.S. Have a heart for this poor woman. She is going through a lot - the same thing my parents had to go through. It is not easy and your rants are in no way going to convince anyone to follow natural medicine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)