CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH- Cystic Fibrosis- what can one do?

MH 108 Views: 1,365
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,896,736

Re: MH- Cystic Fibrosis- what can one do?

whoo MH take it easy over there.
I was writing this msg together with her while the child is at the hospital.
OK, SO "NOW" YOU CHOOSE TO TELL A LITTLE BIT MORE OF THE "STORY".....BASED ON YOUR FIRST POST, IT WAS NOTHING BUT A STORY OF A MIDDLE PERSON...WHICH HUNDREDS HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE BEFORE AND I HAVE HEARD HUNDREDS BY E-MAIL, ETC......AND THE MIDDLEMAN ALWAYS BEING THE ONE THAT "CARES" AND "WISHES" THE FRIEND OR RELATIVE WOULD CHOOSE NATURE OVER DRUGS/OPERATIONS..

AS PAUL HARVEY USE TO SAY, "THE REST OF THE STORY" SO LETS SEE WHAT YOU HAVE ADDED TO FILL IN SOME GAPS.

I cant send her this reply as it will destroy her completly. she actually always on the search for healthy food since i know her but not everyone are lucky to get to your forum. it took me 15 years of suffering and searching and despertly taking antibiotics out of lack of knowledge until i found cure zone. so lets be nice and welcome the new people to real health with open hands.

ALWAYS A REALITY CHECK.....ALL ANSWERS BASED ON THE SUPPLIED INFO AND ALL ANSWERS TO "GENERAL" AND NEVER PERSONAL...PERSONAL ALWAYS SENDS E-MAILS DIRECT.

PLAYING NICE IS GREAT, WISH IT COULD BE DONE ALL THE TIME...WHEN IT COMES TO CHILDREN, ADULTS NEED TO MORE THAN EVER UNDERSTAND BOOK I AND BOOK ONE IS WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE IDEALLY PUT ON THESE PARENTS LAPS AND SUGGEST THEY READ IT, FILL OUT THE STUDY GUIDE UNTIL THEY STARTED PREACHING IT AND NOT WAIT UNTIL THE CHILD IN LAYING IN A HOSPITAL AND IF YOU KNEW THIS WOMAN BEFORE 2 YEAR, THEN BOOK I COULD HAVE SAVED THIS LIFE A LIFETIME OF MEDICAL...SO AGAIN, ALOT OF UNKNOWNS, BUT NOW THAT YOU STATE YOU HAVE KNOWN HER, THAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THING...DID YOU GIVE HER BOOK I, DOES SHE TAKE THIS BABY TO THE CHIROPRACTOR, DOES SHE GO TO THE CHIROPRACTOR? ETC., ETC........

the parents changed MD last week because the last hospital gave too many drugs and they realized it is wrong.
YIKES.......SO NOW THEY ARE IN A REAL DELIMA WITH THE MEDICAL FIELD...STUCK IN MIDFIELD WITH SPECIALTIST PASSING THIS BABY LIKE A FOOT BALL.........AND SADLY, IF YOUR IN THE SAME STATE, THESE MDS ARE ALL IN THE SAME BROTHERHOOD ALONG WITH MEETINGS AT THE ODD FELLOWS AND THEY AWAYS "KNOW" THEY CAN NOT STEP ON EACH OTHER'S FEET WITH OUT THE CONSQUENCES...BUT AT LEAST THEY "KNEW" THINGS HAD TO CHANGE AND TRIED, SO THAT DOES PROVE THEY "WANT" BETTER, WHICH IS ANOTHER PART OF THE FIRST MISSING STORY.

we cant judge them because when the child start to heavly breath it is really scary
THE SCARIEST PART OF BEING A PARENT IS WHEN THE CHILD CAN'T BREATH WELL AROUND 3 AM AND HAS CROUP OR OTHERWISE CLOGGED UP AND IF THE CHILD IS OLD ENOUGH, THEY WILL REMEMBER THOSE LATE NIGHTS FOR THE REST OF THERE LIFE...BEEN THERE AND DONE ALL THAT AND LEARNED TO USE AIR RESTORE AND WATER THERAPY UNTIL SPRAY 1 CAME ALONG OR THE AIR BREATHING SPRAYS AND THEN TOOK IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL WITH THE AIR FRESHEN 2 MACHINE....ALL OF WHICH THIS BABY NEED ASAP......ALONG WITH THE PARENTS SEEKING NONE DRUG HERBS AND A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR.

and even myself who totaly believe in nature would have run to the emergancy room. it is scary,
THE REASONS HAVE TO BE KNOWN FOR THE LACK OF BREATH....DOES SUCH A BABY HAVE CS???? OR JUST A RESULT OF DIET? I SUGGEST IF CS IS THE PROBLEM, THEN IT WAS MEDICALY/DRUG CREATED AND EACH HOSPITAL VISIT, EACH DRUG, EACH VACCINATION WILL ALL PILE UP AND CREATE A CHILD ON A DISASTER ROAD....

WAS THIS CHILD BORN DEFECTIVE MORE THAN A BOWEL OBSTRUCTION? ALL OF THAT INFO WAS LEFT OUT AND THE INFO ON WHY THIS CHILD WAS BORN THIS WAY WAS ALL LEFT OUT...ALL LEADING TO A VERY MEDICAL, MEDICAL MINDED PARENTS-----UNLESS THE REST OF THE STORY IS KNOWN AND WHEN DEALING WITH THE MIDDLE MAN, THOSE REST OF THE STORIES ARE NEVER EASY TO COME BY AND THAT THEN MAKES FOR A VERY LONG AND DRAWN OUT PROCESS THAT ALWAYS LEADS TO THE ORIGINAL PARENTS NEVER SEEKING THE INFO IN THE FIRST PLACE AS THEY KEEP THEIR TRUST WITH THE NEXT MD, ALL OF WHICH IS THEIR CHOICE AS MAYBE .05% OF PARENTS WITH SMALL BABIES WILL CHOOSE A NON TOXIC NATURAL PATH USING HERBS AND PROPER DIET....THOSE INTO ADVANCED MEDICAL TREATMENT ARE ALWAYS TOO FEARFUL...ALWAYS...ONCE IN THE FIRE, THEY SEEM TO NEVER GET OUT.

very. the mom had periods in her youth of food disorders
OK, SO YOU HVE KNOWN HER A VERY LONG TIME...

so it all make sense but not the right time to blame her
NO, NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE PARENTS TO START SEARCHING / READING AND SELF EDUCATE THEM SELVES AND BOOK I IS A START, CHILDS WELLNESS BOOK AND THEN DIRECT INTO THE SITZ BATH BOOK...ASAP AND THEY HAVE TO HAVE A GOOD CHIROPRACTOR THAT IS ANTI-DOPE.

as she is looking for a different approach. can you go back to my original msg and answer it in a way I can show her?
THAT QUESTION WAS ANSWERED CORRECTLY BASED ON THE LACK OF INFORMATION, NOW THAT YOU SUPPLIED A LITTLE BIT MORE, THEN AS STATED ABOVE, SHE AND HER HUSBAND NEED TO READ THOSE 3 BOOKS AND OBTAIN A CHIROPRACTOR THAT LOVES TO WORK ON LITTLE BABIES AND IF THEY MEANS THEY NEED TO TRAVEL, THEN THEY NEED TO TRAVEL..

THERE IS NO HELPING A PARENT THAT IS ON THEIR SECOND HOSPITAL WITH A BABY BORN IN A HOSPITAL AND HAVING OPERATIONS TO SAVE ITS LIFE DIRECTLY AFTER BIRTH......YOU HAVE SAID NOTHING OF WHAT ALL ELSE HAPPENED IN THIS PAST 8 MONTHS TO LEAD TO THE NEED TO BE IN 2 DIFFERANT HOSPITALS NOW....AND SUCH PARENTS ARE IN HE SYSTEM DEEP NOW, MEANING THE SHERRIF AND HEALTH DEPARTMENT CAN TAKE THIS CHILD WITH ANYTHING THEY NOW CHOOSE TO DO THAT THEIR HOSPITALS DECIDES IS NOT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THIS BABY...A BABY THAT HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS TO BE OWNED BY THE STATE ANYTIME FOR THE LITTLES OF REASONS......IN UTAH, DAVID CHRISTOPHER MY HERB TEACHER SAID THE STATE TAKES CONTROL OF ALL SICK CHILDREN, SO THE WISE PARENTS CLOSE THE BLINDS AND NEVER EVER ALLOW THE NEIGHBORS TO KNOW THERE CHILD I SICK...OTHERWISE THE STATE WILL GET ENVLOVED......

THE AMISH AND MANY PARENTS FIND THE STATE AT THEIR DOOR WITH SUCH BABIES LIKE THIS THAT HAVE A LONG MEDICAL RECORD.....SO THE PARENTS NEED TO WISE UP, SELF EDUCATE..

and i will delete the last answer. she is not american
OK, NOW 1 MORE SMALL DETAIL

HOPEFULLY YOU CAN SEE NOW THAT WHEN DEALING WITH A LITTLE BABY, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS "HISTORY".....OTHERWISE IT IS A CRAP SHOOT OF GUESSES.

but english is good. or if it is better she will e mail you this msg?
I CAN ANSWERE AS MANY QUESTIONS SHE POSES AND SHE WILL GET THE BEST ANSWERS BASED ON THE QUALITY OF THE HISTORY SHE PROVIDES AND IN THE CASE OF AN ILL 8 MONTHS OLD...LETS START WITH HER AGE, HOW MANY CHILDREN SHE HAS HAD, WHAT SHE HAS DONE SINCE THIS CHILD WAS CONCEIVED TO THE GE OF 8 MONTHS......HOW MUCH MEDICAL, WHAT WAS HER DIET/HABITS/WORK DURRING PREGNANCY, WHAT DID SHE ALLOW MEDICAL TO DO TO HER BODY DURRING HER PREGNANCY.....THAT LEAD TO THE BIRTH PROBLEM, WAS THIS A C SECTION, WAS IT NATURAL, HOW DID MEDICAL KNOW THIS NEWBORN NEEDED AN OPERATION......WHAT ARE ALL THE KNOWN BIRTH DEFECTS?????? AND MOST OF ALL, WHAT WAS THIS POOR BABY FED SINCE BIRTH TO PRESENT....THE DIET BEING THE CAUSE OF THE BREATHING PROBLEMS MOST LIKELY AND IF SO, THE CURE SHOULD BE CORRECTION......

askmh108@earthlink.net

THAT AND THESE PARENTS NEED TO KNOW THEY ARE GETTING NOTHING BUT ANOTHER PARENTS OPINION.....NOTHING MEDICAL COMING FROM ME...IF THEY WANT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, TELL THEM TO TAKE THIS CHILD TO THEIR CHIROPRACTOR ONCE A WEEK UNTIL HEALED.

BLESSINGS,
MH

I was reading some research that was done and it says CF can be due to the mom Iodine deficiency while pregnant.
ACTUALLY, THE MOTHER SUFFERED FROM HER BIRTH FROM LACK OF IODINE, SHE DIDN'T DEVELOP A PROPER BRAIN BY AGE 5, SHE SUFFERED AT PUBERTY AND ODDS ARE HER GRANDPARENTS BEFORE HER THE SAME AND THIS CHILD IS SIMPLY NEARING THE 7TH GENERATION OF STARVATION......WHILE THOSE THAT WERE STILL BORN DIDN'T MAKE IT THIS FAR. AND YES, NATURAL IODINE THE TRUE KEY FOR PREVENTION AND AS WELL TREATMENT, BUT KEEP IN MIND, THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE AND DEALING WITH A 8 MONTH OLD.....THE DIET NEEDS TO BE PERFECT, THE HERBS NEED TO BE PERFECT, THE NEED FOR A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR ESSENTIAL...

so maybe since she is still breast fidding
WOW, WHAT AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFO.......IF YOU WOULD HAVE STATED THAT IN THE BEGINNING OF THE ORIGONAL POST, WHAT A DIFFERANT STORY YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN PAINTING

if she take Iodine it will pass on to the baby? seriously need your help. its a disaster
SHE NEEDS MEGA DOSES AND EVERY HERB WILL PASS IN A PROPER STATE TO THE BAY WHILE NURSING..

SECONDLY, HER MILK BEING THE NUMBER 1 CAUSE, SHE NEEDS A COMPLETE DIET EDUCATION ASAP AND WITH CS, YOUR LOOKING AT A VARIETY OF 20+ WORMS THAT LOVE THE LUNGS.......SO MOMMA NEEDS TO EXPLORE HER POSSIBLE WORM ISSUES AS WELL, ETC., ETC...

MANY BLESSINGS,
GOOD LUCK
THERE IS NOT ALOT YOU CAN DO WHILE THE BABY IS IN THE HOSPITAL, BUT ONCE HOME, THE PARENTS CAN TURN OVER A NEW LEAF AND START ANEW DAY THAT WILL MAKE THEM AND BABY HAPPY..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (5)