CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH- Cystic Fibrosis- what can one do?

MH 108 Views: 1,438
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,896,740

Re: MH- Cystic Fibrosis- what can one do?

"I'm sorry, but you have no clue about Cystic Fibrosis. I have Cystic Fibrosis, and I know a lot about it by both experience and personal research. CF is a genetic disease, not a disease caused by poor choices made by the mother during gestation or after birth."

NO NEED TO BE SORRY, BUT DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE PARAGRAPH YOU JUST WROTE? UNDERSTANDING WHAT "GENETIC" DISEASE IS ALWAYS LEADS BACK TO DIET/HABITS OF YOUR ANCESTORS AND "IF" YOU WERE NOT BORN WITH SUCH DISEASES, THEN YOU "DEVELOPED" SUCH DISEASES...AKA, YOUR DIET AND YOUR HABITS AND IF YOU WERE TRUELY BORN DEFECTIVE, YOU ARE GOING TO STAY DEFECTIVE......AND MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT BORN DEFECTIVE.

WITH CS, NORMALLY WITH TEENS AND ALWAYS A SELF-CREATION STARTING IN THE WOMB, PARENTS THAT POISON AND CS A RESULT....ALWYS...ALWAYS....BUT THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PAGES OF MEDICAL INFO WRITTEN OVER THE PAST 300 YEARS AND EVERYONE HAS THE GOD GIVEN GIFT TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO BELIEVE..

Nearly all children with CF will begin culturing Pseudomonas in their lungs because of thich mucous secretions.

AGAIN, ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU ARE WRITTING? IN SIMPLE TERMS, JUST CALL IT PARASITES AND BY GOLLY, PARASITES ARE NOT A GENETIC ISSUE, BUT A RESULT OF POOR CHOICES BY MOMMA AND DADDY...

Before the modern advent of pancreatic enzymes,
OK, NOW YOU ARE WAY OUT THERE...THE USE OF PANCREATIC ENZYEMES IS CERTAIN PREMATURE SLOW/DEATH..NOT A SUBJECT FOR THIS FORUM. ALL SLOW DEATH SUBJECTS BELONG IN SOME MEDICAL DISCUSSION GROUP.

understandings in airway clearance techniques,
ARE YOU TRUELY SERIOUS? I WAS GOING TO SAY I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CS PERSON WANT TO CURE THEM SELVES, BUT DIDN'T WANT TO BE THAT MEAN, BUT YOUR POST IS TELLING THE STORY BETTER THAN I COULD.

and antibiotics,
YUP......

most children died from CF at a very young age.
YUP, BUT I NEVER HEAR OF THEM UNTIL IN THEIR LATE TEENS WHEN THEY WONDER WHY THEY ARE DIEING AND THANKS TO THEIR AGE, THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO ASK SOMEONE OTHER THAN THEIR MD AND PARENTS THAT TOOK THEM ON THEIR ROAD TO DESTRUCTION.

And this was before these modern "poisons" were invented. Don't get me wrong, I am an advocate of natural treatments over conventional ones whenever possible,

KEY WORD HERE: "whenever possible", GIVE ME A BREAK, WAS BORN AT NIGHT, BUT THE LIGHTS WERE ON.....YOUR SENTANCE SIMPLE EXPLAINS YOU HAVE NO FAITH IN NATURAL AND YOUR FAITH IS WITH MEDICAL AND YOU ARE CORRECT, BECAUSE VERY FEW WILL SUCCEED WITH NATURAL, BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO DEEP ALREADY INTO MEDICAL TO CLIMB OUT AND RUN AWAY.

but sometimes antibiotics and other medications cannot be avoided in people with CF. I would be dead at 15 instead of thriving at 35 without these "poisons".
OK, YOU ARE SAYING MEDICINES SAVED YOUR LIFE AND NOW AS AN ADULT, YOU HAVE LEARNED TO USE NATURAL.......WHICH EXPLAINS YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE, BUT DOES NOT MAKE A PROOF FOR THE FACT THE PARENTS MADE THE MISTAKES THAT LEAD TO MEDICAL INTERVENTION...

AND BASED ON THIS POST, ARE YOU TELL US ALL THAT YOU "CHANGED: YOUR "GENETIC" MAKE UP????????????? OR DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO CONTROL YOUR PARASTIES????????? I AM CORNFUSED.....BECAUSE WHAT YOU DO NOW IF IT IS NATURAL, SO CAN CHILDREN DO..

Thanks for posting such innacurate information - now I know to never trust anything from this Forum.
SUPER, THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL FORUM AND WE DO NOT ALLOW THOSE THAT PROMOTE DOPE AND POISONOUS METHODS TO POST THEM HERE FOR OTHER THAN EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES AND IF YOU WOULD READ A FEW GOOD OLD MEDICAL AUTHORS BOOKS, YOU WOULD READ ENOUGH TRUTHS THAT YOU MOST LIKELY WOULD BURN THEM, BECAUSE THE VERY BEST THAT FLAT OUT SAY THE PARENTS ARE THE REASON THAT THE CEMATARIES ARE LOADED WITH THE UNBORN, STILL BORN AND THE PREMATURELY DEAD CHILDREN AND ONLY THE PARENTS THAT TEACH THE SELVES WHAT OTHERS HAVE LEARNED, WILL AVOID SUCH PROBLEMS. OTHERWISE THEIR CHOICE IS MEDICAL, WHICH IS A FREE CHOICE WORLD WIDE.

P.S. Have a heart for this poor woman.
AGAIN, YOU ARE CONFUSED, THE ANSWERS ARE FOR THE GENERAL, THAT IS WHY IT IS AN OPEN FORUM WITH NO NAMES AND IN THIS PARTICUAL CASE, THE MOTHER DID NOT MAKE THE POST AND THE INFO WAS SO LACKING, IT RECEIVED THE ONLY POSSIBLE POST AND THOSE THAT CAN'T WAKE UP, USUALLY END UP AT A FUNERAL AND SAYING "I DON'T KNOW WHY"?

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW WHY, STAY AT THE HOSPITALS, WHICH CAN BE WORTH THEI WEIGHT IN GOLD OR BRING A QUICK END.

She is going through a lot - the same thing my parents had to go through. It is not easy and your rants are in no way going to convince anyone to follow natural medicine.

AGAIN, YOU ARE SO "LOST", THE SUBJECT IS DIET AND HABITS AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NATURAL "MEDICINE", THE BIGGEST MISTAKE PEOPLE MAKE IS WANTING TO USE HERBS AS THEIR MEDICINES AND NOT THEIR DAILY WAY OF LIFE AND PREVENTION....THE GIMMICK OF USING HERBS AS MEDICINES ONLY PROVES THE PERSON FIRST HAD VERY BAD DIET AND VERY BAD HABITS AND WHY DID YOUR PARENTS HAVE SUCH PROBLEMS...VERY SIMPLE, THEY DID NOT NOT OR CHOSE TO NOT CHANGE AND HAD TO WATCH THEIR BABY SUFFER....IT TRUELY IS THAT SIMPLE.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.000 sec, (3)